Can I be real with you today?
Sometimes life gets really crazy…really, really crazy.
So crazy in fact that this will probably be one of the shortest Wifey Wednesday posts I’ve written to date! 🙂
Back to the crazy busy of life…
Jobs pulling us one direction, kids another, needing to get the house cleaned, laundry, bills, meal planning, cooking, running here, going there, and before you know it, our marriages can begin to feel more like two ships passing in the night (or the hallway) than like a supportive, caring relationship.
There are times when our life can get so crazy busy that Mr Right and I often pass each other at the front door as one of us is coming in and the other is heading out.
Life can be so busy that finding time to connect with our spouses can feel like an impossibility. I know I’ve been experiencing this over the last few weeks.
So how do we connect when we can’t even find time to be in the same room at the same time.
Well, here’s an idea I stumbled upon and while it is a temporary fix, it can allow each of us to feel a bit more connected as we run through life’s madness.
Stayathomesusie.com wrote a post called 52 Text Message Love Bombs To Send Him (or her) and I love it!
- You look hot today, babe!
- I’m so lucky you’re my best friend.
- You are my rock, I love you so much.
- You are my protecter…feeling blessed.
- Hey hottie, got plans tonight?
- You are AMAZING. Just thought you should know.
- I love being together. Miss you!
- Have a great day at work – I’m counting down till you get home.
- I like you. I like you a LOT.
- I’m here for you sweetheart.
- You are the most thoughtful guy I know.
- Still laughing about your comment last night
- Thank you for being you.
- You make me want to be a better person. Love you so much.
- Feeling uber blessed today to have you in my life.
- You are the funniest man I know.
- Let’s get dinner.
- You are one good looking guy- let’s hang out!
- You. me. Picnic at 5pm.
- Thanks for hanging that mirror, you’re so handy!
- I love my man. FYI.
- You are my favorite.
- You are so thoughtful!
- You inspire me, baby.
- I trust you with all my soul.
- What God has brought together, we shall never part…
- Glad I have you in my life.
- Today, tomorrow, forever…be mine!
- I’m married to one sexy stud!
- I will always love you.
- You are hilarious, still laughing about….
- You are my one of a kind. Feeling so blessed!
- Need your love.
- Need your cuddles.
- I wanna be in your arms.
- Miss u, miss u, wanna kiss u!
- I miss you, come home.
- Call in sick – lets spend today together.
- Do you know I love you? A lot!
- You are so strong.
- Be with me? Forever?
- You are my sunshine.
- Perfect night to snuggle. Meet me at 7pm.
- I want to be in your arms.
- You are my soulmate.
- Hi. I love you. You should know that.
- I can’t wait for our date night.
- I’m counting down the hours till I see you.
- You are the best father, ever.
- How did I get so lucky to have you?
- Being with you…is the best!
- I need a kiss.
You can find the pin here or read more here
Happy Wifey Wednesday folks!!
How do you connect with your spouse when life gets crazy busy?
5 thoughts on “Wifey Wednesday – Lets Be Real”
I think text messages are nice for any relationship. Of course personal interaction is always better, but a nice loving text brightens your day. x
LikeLiked by 1 person
I must agree with you Wendy! I love getting random unexpected texts from folks who are in my life.
As a singleton this post is helpful for future reference.Love Bombs sound so cool ! Have you tried a once a week or month Date Night ?
LikeLiked by 1 person
Verushka, we ‘date’ when we get the chance. We aren’t very good at setting times but working on it and getting better every month!