- she is a lifestyle blogger from Durban , South Africa,
- a mistress of words who is a tea drinking domestic goddess.
- having gypsy blood means she loves adventures and travels.
- she has lived in London for just under ten years and has now developed a mild addiction to all things British.
- she is a lecturer by day and blogger by night.
- she has 3 tattoos;
- is mad about anything that contains Vanilla;
- her favorite color is Pink but like 50 Shades of Pink depending on her mood;
- she has 2 fur-kids Chai and Zara;
- suffers medically from a condition called Keloids;
- books are another addiction and she prefers the old fashion books;
- she’s a hopeless romantic awaiting Prince Charming;
- doesn’t drink Orange Juice or wine;
- the name of her blog was inspired by the book and then the movie called The Mistress of the Spices
- and she always mixes up the use of the word been and being.
You’re going to love her post today! I can’t think of a better one to start this new month off!
And with what seems like a blink of an eye, we are now one month closer to saying Farewell 2015. But it also means we have the chance to make each day that remains amazing. For me personally this time of year is rather busy with exams,end of year events and the dreaded marking. Marharba November ! I welcome you to my world.
Marharba is the Arabic word that is used to greet someone. It was during my London days that my love for the Arabic language and culture began. And along with culture came the food and music. Most people found it rather strange that an Indian girl from South Africa wanted to learn to speak Arabic and listened to Arabic music. One of ways to learn a language is to listen to music in that language and believe me soon you will be able to speak another language. Alas I have forgotten most of the Arabic but some day I hope to be able to speak it again….
Marhaba and welcome to my Life. I have the feeling you are going to be more than amazing and will leave me breathless. 30 days to be kind to me and to leave me with countless memories.
November your sisters before you have spoilt me with fantastic opportunities and memories. So you have big heels to fill BUT I got a feeling you are going to make it a month filled with out of this world memories.
I am looking forward to the remaining months of 2015. This year has been filled so far with so many fantastic lessons and blessings. And indeed 2015 has been a year to remember.
So use the next 30 days to be thankful, grateful and kind. Watch the miracles unfold in your life. Have a mindblowing November.Are you looking forward to anything special this month? I am and I will share it with my readers in the next week.
Be Inspired !
Don’t miss out on some extra exposure for YOUR BLOG!! I would love to get to know you and share your blog post here.
Drop me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or stop by my post Getting to Know You and tell me a bit about who you are!
Like what you see? Know a blogger we should get to know? Please share my Getting to Know You post and don’t forget we’re using #Getting2KnowU when we share!! THANKS SO MUCH!